MAGNETIC HEAD PULLEYS - AVAILABLE IN ELECTRO OR PERMANENT MAGNETS
Magnetic Pulleys provide continuous protection against Tramp Iron contamination of both large tramp iron and fine metal particles.
- Used in the recycling, powder/bulk, mining and quarries for separation of tramp iron.
- They can be used as drive head pulleys or tail pulleys on belt conveyors. They provide maximum, continuous protection against tramp iron contamination, for downstream machinery and product purification of processed materials.
- These easily installed units provide permanent magnetic strength and require no maintenance. Magnetics are Permanent ceramic, but there are instances, where having to alternate conveying material that is magnetic, but should not be separated, requires an electro magnetic pulley. These too are available.
- Pulleys are available in diameters of 4", 6", 8", 10”, 12", 14”, 15", 16", 18", 20”, 24”, 30”, 36”, 42” and 48”. Width of the pulley, shaft diameter and length are based on customer’s requirements.
- Shafts are normally welded-on 4”, 6”, 8” and 10” models, but can be fitted with hubs and bushings of choice as an option. All other sizes, XT Hubs and Bushings are standard. Other type hubs are optional.
- Vulcanized rubber lagging and stainless steel shafts are optional.
| top |
Magnets | Self-Cleaning
Magnets | Eddy
BUNTING MAGNETICS CO.
P.O. Box 468
Newton, Kansas 67114
316-288-3759 * 800-835-2526 x210